Hi, welcome to Happy Meal Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Main Page page.
If you need help, and there are no local admins here, you may want to visit the forums on the Community Central Wiki. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.
Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights here. I didn't give them to Alex, though, since s/he hasn't been active for about a week and a half. You're welcome to give Alex rights here though if you'd like, though. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:23, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! -- Zanimum 00:53, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
Nice to meet you, Zanimum! Greg Heffley. 06:36, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
Watch out for 126.96.36.199. It's a mean Wikia contributor! --Greg Heffley. 22:25, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Zanimum, go ahead and ban 188.8.131.52! It's creating crappy articles and editing good articles! --Greg Heffley. 22:37, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm going to have to look into how to turn on the "registered editors only" feature. -- Zanimum 13:31, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
Hello there. My name is Nic and I'm a member of the Wikia content team. I noticed that your guy's domain address is happymeal.wikia.com, but you guys seem to cover all restaurants, not just McDonalds. Since you guys seem to be going by the name Kids Meal Wiki, would you be ok with making your primary domain www.kidsmeal.wikia.com ? You would still be able to access the site by typing in happymeal.wikia.com . Also, you should know that a few of us will be editing on here tomorrow as part of our weekly group project. We like the topic of this Wiki a lot. :-) - Wagnike2 21:38, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, that would be great. I've been debating what to change it to, and I've just sort of stalled. -- Zanimum 17:26, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, just re-reading, and realizing that you're actually with Wikia. Cool! -- Zanimum