Nintendo Wii is offered by Burger King a set of 10 Toys in April/May 2008.
- Mario to the Rescue
- Light Up Luna
- Flip-Out Donkey Kong
- Metriod™ Challenge Maze
- Chain Chomp Launcher
- Whirl 'N' Twirl Princess Peach
- Rumbling Tumbling Diddy Kong
- Galaxy Blast Mario
- Float 'N' Go Boo
- Mario Kart™ Yoshi
- Remove the battery tab from the Wii Controller, Then place the Wii Controller on the back of Luna and watch her shine!
Mario Kart™ Yoshi
- Plug Yoshi and his Kart from the back of the Steering Wheel Launcher and change the wheel to any direction, And the press the button and watch him takeoff!
Whirl 'N' Twirl Princess Peach
- Wind up the side of Princess Peach's Dress counter clockwise and then let her dance by whirling and twirling.
Flip-Out Donkey Kong
- Place Donkey Kong under the Wii Controller, And press the lever and Donkey Kong will flip and land onto the target.
Chain Chomp Launcher
- Plug the Chompy the Chain Chomp from the launcher and then fold the tabs of the picture of Bowser and Wario, And press the button and launch him go through Bowser and Wario.
Float 'N' Go Boo
- Use the Wii Controller and then point the star on the back of Boo's head and watch Boo go forward and wobble around.
Metriod™ Challenge Maze
- Use the Wii Controller and try to get the mini ball to the finish around any maze corners.
Galaxy Blast Mario
- Place Mario and Luna and their propeller on the top of the Wii Controller and then wind it up counter clockwise and then press the button and watch him takeoff!
Rumbling Tumbling Diddy Kong
- Wind up Diddy Kong's Arms Counter clockwise and then plug him from the back of the Wii Controller launcher and press the button and watch rumble and tumble forward or backwards.
Mario™ To the Rescue
- Plug the Super Paper Mario Wall on the grass base and solve Mario and the Wii Controller together and hold the back and guide Mario to the Place instead of touching the blocks when your goal is to get him to the Place.