Fast food promotional items offered by Burger King. Even though the current Burger King logo came in 1999, most locations still used the '90s logo until 2001.
- Help your kids fight off starvation villains! (BK Kidzone) (TBA)
- Imagination is King
- Burger King Kids Club, Where it's cool to be a kid!
- Great food, cool stuff, kids only (Burger King Kids Club) (1995–97)
- Just for fun, and just for you! (Burger King Kids Club) (1989)
- Its always something special when you're with Burger King (1980)
- Magic makes it special when you're with Burger King (1979)
- Burger King: Where kids are king (1969–1975)
- Taste Rules! (Burger King Kids Club) (1990's & 2000)
- Burger King Kids Club, It's a cool place (1992)
- Burger King Kids Club, I Love This Place! (1994)
- Burger King Kids Club, Where Kids Rule!
- The Burger King Kids Club! It's just for fun, and just for you! (1980s)
Pages in category "Burger King"
“ Nickelodeon Back to School was a Burger King toy series that began on August 16, 1999 and...
Nickelodeon Back to School (Burger King, 1999)
“ Burger King issued a series of SpongeBob SquarePants: Bikini Bottom Bunch toys in 2003, each...
SpongeBob SquarePants (Burger King, 2003)
“ Wild Wild West was available at Burger King from June 28 to August 8, 1999. Also available at...
Wild Wild West (Burger King, 1999)